miércoles, 5 de septiembre de 2012

Loveless


Do you know how I love you?
You make it so hard...
You don't know how much I need you.
I think about you so much...

Sometimes I try to make you understand,
Hoping that you guess,
Wishing that you try,
But It's impossible
You're loveless.
That's all.

I try to love you less
'Cause you don't want to open your eyes
You're loveless
That problem is yours, not mine.

Loveless,
Alone in the dark,
With a life that you need to start.

Think about me holding you
It could be easier if you weren't such a liar.
I just want to wake up with you.
And I know that's just what you want to.

If I'm wrong, Why do you stand
Closer and closer everyday?
Why do you try
To erase it all?
But You're loveless.
That's all.

One day I'll be with someone else
And You'll realize
You're just loveless.
And the loneliness will be yours, not mine.

Loveless
Alone and sad.
You'll have no one...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario